In the basis of Article 9 of the Law on the Protection and Sustainable Use of Fish Stocks ("Official Gazette of the Republic of Serbia", No 128/2014) SE "Srbijašume" Belgrade has been entrusted with temporary management during one-year period (2016) the following fishery areas:
1. FA "Belgrade": fishing waters of the Sava River from 49th km to confluence into the Danube, fishing waters of the Danube River from Stari Banovci at 1187th km to Veliko Selo at 1150th km of the river flow, basic and detailed channel network of the "Pančevački rit" reclamation system, basic and detailed channel network of the "Galovica" reclamation system from the Sava river confluence to 23 km of river flow and other tributaries of the river and other natural or man-made fishing waters within the fishery area, except for fishing waters within protected areas.
2. FA "The Danube": fishing waters of the Danube river from the border of the National Park "Đerdap" at 940th km to the Timok river confluence at 845th km, other tributaries of the river and other natural or man-made fishing waters within the fishery area, except for fishing waters within protected areas.
3. FA "The Mlava": fishing waters of the Danube river from the Nera river confluenc into the Danube at 1075th km to the border of National Park "Đerdap at 1040th km of river flow; the rivers: Pek, Mlava, Sava, other tributaries of the river and other natural or man-made fishing waters within the fishery area, except for fishing waters within protected areas.
The annual recreational fishing permit is issued by the user in the local government units that are specified in the Agreement for Assignment to the use of fishery areas, as follows:
FA "Belgrade": the city of Belgrade (city municipalities: Zemun, New Belgrade, Savski Venac, Surčin, Vračar, Stari grad, Vozdovac, Rakovica, Zvezdara and Palilula);
FA "The Dunabe": Municipalities of Kladovo, Negotin and Bor;
FA "The Mlava": city of Pozarevac, municipalities of Veliko Gradiste, Golubac, Malo Crnice, Kučevo, Majdanpek, Žabari, Petrovac, Žagubica, Svilajnac and Despotovac;
On the basis of custody over protected natural goods, SE "Srbijašume" is the user of following fishery areas: "Jelašnička Canyon", "Sićevačka Canyon", "Lepterija-Sokograd", "Lazar's Canyon", "Golija" and "Stara planina".
Managing of fishery areas is performed according to the Programme on Fishery Area Management, Temporary Programme of Fishery Area Management and Annual Programme of Fishery Area Management. The programmes define measures that the user is obliged to carry out with the aim of achieving the highest possible level regarding responsible, quality fish-stock management.
SE "Srbijašume" has organized the managing of fishery areas through following Forest Estates: FE "Belgrade" Belgrade, FE "Timočke šume" Boljevac, FE “Severni Kučaj”, Kučevo, FE “Stolovi”, Kraljevo, FE "Šumarstvo" Raška, FE "Golija" Ivanjica, FE "Pirot" Pirot and FE "Niš" Niš.
Except for the steadily employed water-bailiff service, SE "Srbijašume" is about to also engage bailiffs-volunteers in accordance with Article 11 of the Law on the Protection and Sustainable Use of Fish Stocks ("Official Gazette of the Republic of Serbia", No 128/2014) and compliant with Rulebook on Conditions and Organization Method of Water-Bailiff Service, Bailiff Licence Form and Bailiff Badge ("Official Gazette of the Republic of Serbia", No 7/2010) and Rulebook on Conditions and Organization Method of Water-Bailiff Service and Daily Activities Record Keeping Form ("Official Gazette of the Republic of Serbia", No 3/2016)
Must-Haves of a Sport Fisherman
1. A person can engage in recreational fishing based on their recreational fishing permit/licence. The permit for recreational fishing for the calendar year (annual permit), for one day (daily permit), or for several (up to seven) days (multi-day permit) is issued by the user.
The annual recreational fishing permit/licence is valid in all fishing waters of the Republic of Serbia, except for the fishing waters in the protected fishery area.
Annual recreational fishing permits are purchased either in the place of domicile or in the place of residence, except for the fishing permits in the protected area. The user that has been granted the right issues daily and multi-day recreational fishing permits for fishing waters. Permits for the fishing waters which belong to the protected fishery area are issued by the manager of the protected area. Permits for recreational fishing in a protected area can only be used in the fishery area for which it is issued.
2. Fishermen are obliged to keep records of their catch and enter them in a unique form (Form E-1). The catch records are submitted to the user at the end of the current year. The user can not issue a licence for the current year to any fisherman who did not submit their catch record for the previous year.
For all information, comments and suggestions, please contact: email@example.com